0116 240 23 59

 

Introduction

STANFORD, where Shakespeare’s Avon flows gently through the Park, has been the home of the Cave family, ancestors of the present owner Nicholas Fothergill, since 1430. In the 1690s, Sir Roger Cave commissioned the Smiths of Warwick to pull down the old Manor House and build the present Hall, which is a fine example of their work and of the William and Mary period.

http://www.stanfordhall.co.uk/